Special Collection - Old Days

Friday, November 28, 2008

Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach - 7th Edition

Hello Wave

Today this book Islam told me about in he first time...

I was in the pharmacy with him before both of us leave Egypt Rolling Eyes

I used it to pass through the MOH interview and exams here in Kuwait At wits end

It's the Best Textbook for Pharmacotherapy I had ever read till now Chatterbox

Almost all of us have the 6th edition Shame on you

This is the 7th edition Banana

I have corrected the page numbering to be able to use the index correctly Oh go on

Hope you like that book keep in touch... the best is yet to come... ISA

Huh Sorry Silly

Here you are the download link Rolling on the floor

In case the link is not redirect you to the download page

Just copy then paste the next line in your Internet browser



http://www.adrive.com/public/3805fb5c07c69c05a2a813c8df154aa49388add4af4f8e43af3926c393b47335.html


No comments: